I love dogs!

Monday, August 24, 2015

Devil's Grandmother

 I seen ya. Snobby orange skin old hater. I seen you eatin' your boogers. You was driving that Lexus with the terrified little poodle in the back window of your Hatermobile. You cut me off and I had to hit my breaks and swerve to keep my big van from knockin' precious into the next world. As your soul sucking vortex of anti-matter passed me, I seen you digging deep into your snooty proboscis with that expensive french nail and pulled out the motherlode of nasal gold and putting it on your scaley lizard tongue like it was caviar! 
  From my perch all I could make out was the silhouette of your long boney finger going into your hollow cranium. Your wirey red perm looked like flames and your satisfied pout at your delicious nostril turd made me gag. Poor little dog, window dressing for the devil's grandmother, eyes bulging and teeth grimacing, gave me a horrified a look that said "Please kill me!" 
  Then you were gone. Nothing left but black smoke and the acrid smell of hair perm, sulfur and carbon monoxide fumes. In your wake of monied privileged scorn, I watched as you plowed your booger-fueled chariot of loathing over the horizon and into the setting sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Burial

The Dog Burial  "Hey what's going on here?" The Patrolman asked. It was around midnight and I was on the roadside out in Ragl...