I love dogs!

Monday, August 24, 2015

Dog's Short Lives

  I've always been cynical. It's such a human trait. I've been fond of saying dogs live such short lives because they are pure love. Where else would humans learn what that means? Dogs come to us as beautiful helpless gifts. But we don't learn. We allow others to neglect and hurt them. So because of this, we are condemned to be here longer. We humans are not their superiors. Through our dominance we only bring exponential pain and misery to this cynical world of our own making.
 So, in honor of my heroic and noble friend Woody The Lion Dog, I will try to cast off my own cynical mindset and find more ways to help dogs teach us about love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Burial

The Dog Burial  "Hey what's going on here?" The Patrolman asked. It was around midnight and I was on the roadside out in Ragl...