I love dogs!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Spread Love

No matter whether I find the perfect house for me and my dogs, I know that we are all going to be alright. I would never put my dogs' lives at risk, but as the saying goes- "shit happens". I've learned some valuable lessons about having a backup plan if the unexpected happens. I've learned that there's no shame in asking for help if you are willing to help others as well. I learned that having a sense of humor is better than dwelling on revenge. I learned a lot about human nature and that the desire some people have for amassing material wealth, has an inverse effect on others. Wealth is an energy source that isnt destroyed it's only transformed. You cant "get" without "taking" It's the cruel reality of wealth redistribution. We love things but things do not love us back!
But the most enlightening aspect of my recent struggles is that my belief that by showing our love and exercising compassion for suffering creatures we create an energy that is exponentially more powerful than what any one person creates. It's the spiritual algorithm of love, the most powerful force in the universe!
Like a wave of kindness, I have witnessed the spark generated by my commitment to ending the suffering of unwanted neglected and abused pets turn into a wildfire of caring that burns brighter with every enlightened soul it awakens. So thanks to all you beautiful people for your powerful and everlasting energy source! Together, we will make a difference!
 LOVE! SPREAD THAT STUFF AROUND! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Burial

The Dog Burial  "Hey what's going on here?" The Patrolman asked. It was around midnight and I was on the roadside out in Ragl...