I love dogs!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Every dog has it's day

No Dice! I was seeing the world through rose-colored glasses and being led down that primrose path, barking up the wrong tree, he had me over a barrel and it was time to fish or cut I almost bit off more than I could chew , was wet behind the ears, and thought the deal was the best thing since sliced bread! 
It's really a blessing in disguise. But lets not cry over spilled milk because the proof is in the pudding. I won't beat around the bush, I was being sold a bill of goods that would cost me an arm and a leg and and I would have been up the creek without a paddle.
Right now I'm out on a limb, and the cat's out of the bag, I'll cut to the chase- so its back to the drawing board,I'll have to burn the midnight oil get off the fence and make hay while the sun shines 'cause the early bird catches the worm!
So now it's down to the wire, It's really the best of both worlds friends, and since we know every cloud has a silver lining and it's not over 'til the fat lady sings, keep this under your hat- (Every dog has it's day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Burial

The Dog Burial  "Hey what's going on here?" The Patrolman asked. It was around midnight and I was on the roadside out in Ragl...