I love dogs!

Monday, August 24, 2015

Illegal Eviction

As the horror of my illegal eviction becomes clearer to me, I'm forced to deal with my losses. 
The legality of my eviction is bogus. In essence, the marshal believes whatever the landlord claims, without question, and believes that 100% of the time, tenants are scofflaws and stealing from the wealthy. I have grounds to sue them, but I can do nothing to get back my treasures and collectables scattered in a landfill somewhere. I lost all my black velvet paintings from the past 3 years, all my assemblages and sculptures, many rare vinyl records, all my slides, negatives and photographs from 30 years of work, and my most treasured possession, the ashes of my beloved dog Woody who I loved more than anything. They have no compensatable monetary value. They are irreplaceable! It has been a devistating loss, for which I did nothing wrong. Power and priveledge are the drug of the rich. The illicit and heartless actions of our corporate masters. The cruel and inhuman monsters unleashed by the 1%.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Burial

The Dog Burial  "Hey what's going on here?" The Patrolman asked. It was around midnight and I was on the roadside out in Ragl...