I love dogs!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Spread Love

I appreciate the kind words, but I don't think what I do when I see a dog in danger should be called heroic. It may be rare, and difficult. It may turn my whole day, or maybe my week into a difficult series of conflicts or struggles. But it doesn't rise to the level of being heroic.
Here's why- I only do what any decent person should do. It should not be an unusual or surprising activity because we all should have an active roll in preserving the life of a suffering animal. If I see a dog, I stand up and speak for it and use my superior knowledge of this human created "civilized' world to protect it. And I believe that any of you, presented with the exact call to action, would have done the same.
But there is something bigger than me at work here. I do believe that. The universe guides me to these dogs for some reason I will probably never understand. It involves the incalculable and un-quantifiable power of this energy force we call love. It's a power source greater than the sum of it's parts. So dig it! We all have it in us to be the hero, if that's what you want to call it!
heart emoticon LOVE! SPREAD THAT STUFF ON EVERYTHING! heart emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Burial

The Dog Burial  "Hey what's going on here?" The Patrolman asked. It was around midnight and I was on the roadside out in Ragl...