I love dogs!

Monday, August 24, 2015

Visualizers

I am an action guy. I don't day-dream or construct elaborate useless fantasies. I don't have much tolerance for people who never actualize their ideas. Most artists are portrayed as flaky dreamers but I'm not like that. I don't entertain all the pipe-dreaming, pixie-fluffing, wish-weavers, rainbow-painters and unicorn jockeys. People like that give real artists a bad name. The only ''starving artists' that I know are the ones who really have done nothing substantial outside of telling un-creative people their grand ideas and bold schemes. I have never expounded upon an idea, process, performance or invention without actually making it happen. Now, I have been called crazy for the many outrageous or provocative things I have actually done. And that description may fit me fine at times, for sure. Haha, But I would consider it the highest insult to imply that I am just a dreamer.
You see, like many artists, I have the ability to see the future. It's the act of visualization, and very few people have that skill. If you can visualize something, you can make it come true. All prophets were visualizers. But it also takes a confidence in your ability to develop and construct these visualizations through planning and hard work. It took a lot of failure, poor choice of materials and bad work ethics before I learned to trust my skills to manifest the creation of these hallucinations from the abstract to reality. The power of the creative mind is unparalleled in this world. It is a phenomenon that has propelled mankind's progress on earth and will be the force that propels us beyond the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Burial

The Dog Burial  "Hey what's going on here?" The Patrolman asked. It was around midnight and I was on the roadside out in Ragl...